Tuesday 15 November 2011

Gelish Nails Review

While on holiday this Summer I noticed that my regular nail polish was literally melting off my nails from the heat! Not wanting a repeat situation on my cruise holiday a few weeks later, I decided it would be the perfect time to try Gelish by Nail Harmony. 

So off I trotted! 

The nearest salon to me that offered Gelish (and Shellac) was Your Bella Nails in Manchester. It's a tiny little place in Peter House but I'm told they're moving to a bigger place on Oxford Rd.

Annyyyywaaay... Onto the nails!

The whole process took about an hour; I had a full manicure in addition to the Gelish. It cost £29 which is pricey but it lasts for ages, as you'll see! 

I'm  not entirely sure but I think the colour is called 'Queen Of Hearts'; a gorgeous deep red colour. Nice and versatile seen as it's going to be there quite a while!

Day 1 


Super shiny and nicely shaped. 


Day 10


Still looking exactly the same as when it was applied... no chipping in sight. Slight nail growth but nothing too obvious.


Day 21

Slight chip at the bottom of my index finger but at three weeks I'm really impressed. The only reason I'm having it removed now is because my nails have grown a good couple of millimetres and it'll look a bit odd if i left it any longer.

The only question now is what colour next? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment