Tuesday 26 July 2011

Pale much?

Well I am.... very pale in fact, and the sun would rather make me resemble a lobster than give me a lovely tan. But hey ho, such is life.

I have a solution that doesn't involve smelly fake tan or nasty sunbeds!


Bourjois' 'Délice de Soleil' spray bronze powder. Mine is in light/medium. 




Bourjois describe it as "A powder mist that delicately melts onto the skin for a perfect, natural and even tan" and that's just what it does.

I'm not a fan of using a lot of powder products on my skin in the Summer months, purely because it makes my make up look cakey. I've tried this spray a few times now and am really impressed. It gives an all over glow to you face AND body  and there's no need to blend into the skin. Fan-dabi-dozy!

It's not that badly priced either, £7.99 and is on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots.

Alternatively, if you're in Birmingham or Bristol you can go along to Superdrug and have a Bourjois makeover! Link on piccie below.







No comments:

Post a Comment