Friday 6 May 2011

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser

Liz Earle 'Hot Cloth Cleanser' is a new buy for me. I've heard great things about it so thought seen as my skin is having what I can only describe as a teenage strop (unexplainable and annoying), I'd give it a go.

I bought the 100ml bottle which came with two muslin cloths and instructions for use. I bought mine at John Lewis for £13.25, a reasonable price considering the amount of product needed per use.

I have normal skin in the main, slightly dry T-zone with quite a lot of redness on my cheeks. So the fact that it's suitable for all skin types is a big positive.

I used it today and already I can see that my skin feels smoother. I think it is too early to tell whether or not there is a noticeable difference in the condition and appearance of my skin but so far, I'm impressed.

It, just like it says, removes every last bit of makeup and the muslin cloth gently exfoliates the skin; perfect if you're preparing your skin for fake tan.

Hopefully, incorporated into my skin routine, I'm onto a winning solution to my stroppy skin!

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment