Tuesday 22 March 2011

Bargain Websites!

Ok, I think I may have developed a fixation with getting a bargain!

Over the past couple of weeks I've been trawling the delights of Google searching for bargain websites, and the awards go to...

www.groupon.co.uk

www.hautelook.com

www.kgbdeals.co.uk

www.secretsales.com

I've never been keen on sales but I think that's partly because I have this preconceived mentality that only crap tat that a retailer couldn't get rid of ends up in a sale. I still think that's partly true, however, I really love these four sites.

The likes of KGB Deals and Groupon mainly sell bargain services which I really like. Things like weekends away and beauty services or great deals at restaurants. The only drawback is their deals aren't available nationwide. So the likes of my lovely mum, who lives in the hills of sunny Wales misses out!

Hautelook and Secret Sales sell tangible goods in the main. Jewellery, handbags, home-ware, shoes & cosmetics feature heavily on their sites. All top notch stuff with a nice hefty discount. What more could you want? :)

If you know of any crackin' discount websites then please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment