Saturday 12 March 2011

Redken Real Control Shampoo & Conditioner



Finding the right hair care products is a pain in the behind for anyone. We're all looking for that miracle product that solves all our hair care problems... and I'm glad to say I've come pretty close!

I have very fine and naturally wavy hair... but a lot of it. So finding the right shampoo and conditioner has been a bit of a mission of mine, and after completely frazzling quite a big chunk of my hair (with Frizz Ease, ironically) I thought enough was enough. 

My hairdresser suggested I try the Redken 'Real Control' range which claims to "nourish, restore and reclaims control of dense, dry and sensitised hair". And surprisingly that's exactly what it does. I can't fault it... well maybe except for the price. At nearly £13 a bottle it's very pricey but well worth the money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment