Monday 16 May 2011

Skin Care Routine

One of the most important things to me, beauty wise, is having clear and healthy skin. Your skin is the canvas for makeup; bad canvas, bad makeup. So, here is my current skin care routine. I have normal skin with slight dryness on my T-zone.



Products in order of use

St Ives - Gentle Scrub for Sensitive Skin
Neutrogena - Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Mask
Liz Earle - 'Cleanse and Polish' Hot Cloth Cleanser
Liz Earle - Muslin Cloth
Liz Earle - Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Liz Earle - Skin Repair Moisturiser


First, I mix the St Ives scrub with the Neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask. I've used these two for ages and can't fault them; great value for money. After I've massaged it into my skin I rinse with warm water and pat my face dry with a clean towel. Then I apply Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish and really work it into my skin for a minute or two. Using a hand hot muslin cloth I buff my skin and remove the cleanser. On a cotton wool pad I swipe the Liz Earle tonic over my face and neck. Finally, after that's dried I apply Liz Earle's moisturiser (mine is in normal/combination).

Voila, all done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment